At this time, all notices of acceptance/rejection of abstracts have been sent out. If still have not received a communication from the IMRF 2018 organizers regarding your abstract, please contact us at IMRF2018@gmail.com
Maximum poster size should be limited to 94 cm wide x 183 cm tall (3 feet wide x 6 feet tall). You may configure your poster as best fits these dimensions. We provide a recommended and maximum size guideline below.
We also have a few example poster templates available for download. Presenters are not required to use these templates, they are provided merely for convenience.
Multisensory Research: Special Issues
Several special issues of Multisensory Research will be emerging from IMRF 2018. If you are interested in submitting a paper to one of these special issues, please contact the guest editors
- Jeannette Mahoney and Michael Barnett-Cowan: Multisensory Integration and Aging
- Daniel Chebat: Multisensory Space Perception
- Krishnankutty Sathian and Charles Spence: Cross-Modal correspondences and language
- Marc Ernst and Irene Senna: Recovery from blindness.
- Daphne Maurer: Development of multisensory integration.