The University of Toronto and York University are proud to host the 19th Annual International Multisensory Research Forum in Toronto, Canada. The event will be hosted at the Chestnut Residence and Conference Centre in downtown Toronto. Early bird registration is open.
- Keynote talks by Dr. Charles Spence (Oxford) and Dr. Ladan Shams (UCLA)
- A “Chocolate Symphony” to vividly demonstrate gustatory-auditory interactions
- A satellite workshop on the Philosophy of Multisensory Perception
- Featured symposia:
- Recovering from blindness
- Multisensory space perception
- Development of multisensory integration
- Multisensory integration and the body
- Vestibular cognition
- Multisensory integration and aging
- Where is my hand?
- Crossmodal correspondences and language